The pervasiveness of Linux systems in the enterprise today means that being able to identify root, specify access controls for Linux users and monitor privileged user activity is now a requirement. As environments become increasingly heterogeneous (Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux, cloud, on-prem., etc.) and complex, centralizing identity and access across the enterprise grows more problematic, while being more critical than ever.
Join Chief Information Security Officer at BioReference Laboratories, Mike Molinaro, who will provide attendees with an educational overview of his identity, access and provisioning business model. Learn from Mike as he walks you step-by-step on how to centralize identity and provision critical security controls on Linux systems. Donning his CISO hat, Mike will demonstrate how security professionals can approach project expectations across different users and management teams in order to dial in proper access controls for privileged users in Linux systems, while earning buy-in from end-users.
After attending this webinar you will also learn:
- What access logs are, and how to monitor users on Linux operating systems
- How and where Active Directory fits in and identifying where your root is
- What the entitlement review process looks like (necessary for Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac)
- Why provisioning is a must for any access needs
- What sudo management is exactly and how sudo works